Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 130 Houston, TX, USA

Saturday, 2/21/2009, overcast.

After breakfast, I retrieved my passport and vaccination card from
the ship's office and the Captain. I said my goodbyes and finished
packing.

My friend Jack arrived with my truck shortly after noon. I gave
him a tour of some of the parts of the ship which he did not see on
his first visit.

I enjoyed driving again. Back in Austin, we went to downtown where
my truck had been stored so Jack could retrieve his vehicle.

At Jack's house, I packed my truck. Before my departure, I had
left a few items in Jack's house, like my winter coat.

We had an early dinner. I had a 6 oz. steak, a salad, a large
baked potato, and half a bottle of good red wine. Then we went to
see an excellent presentation of 'Les Miserables'.