Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 130+3 Home

Tuesday, 2/24/2009, partly cloudy and cold.

I got a much needed haircut before 8 am. Next stop was the Lenox Senior Men's weekly breakfast to see friends.

My truck needed 30,000 mile maintenance and an oil change. The dealer took care of that during the middle of the day.

I have opened my email and updated my main web pages, but have much
more work to do. Started working on the Honey-do list, fixing a pipe leak.

My suitcases are unpacked and stored, and the rest of my laundry is washed and put away.

I have found a low cost vanity publisher to print 100 copies of my
blog, so I need to finish editing.

Need to do the taxes and catch up on the snail mail and everything
else.

The freighter cruise has been a great adventure. I enjoyed the trip
very much. I miss the officers and crew, and the stimulating
mealtime converstions with my fellow passengers Dieter and George.
I will continue to follow George's blog.