Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day 10, At anchor WPB

Edgar found a corkscrew for me last night, and I tried the merlot.
Watched parts of two different movies, which had scenes of Antwerp.

Can see the coastal lights. At anchor, the ship has an easy roll from
side to side.

Saturday. Partly sunny.
Had my weekly breakfast treat of 1 egg scrambled, meat and coffee.
Only had a little of salad and a sandwich for lunch. Part of the
adventure of travel is trying foods that you normally don't eat:
cauliflower, breaded and deep fried cauliflower, beef, desserts, pickled
onions and tiny tentacled parts. Today, there was lamb and kiwi fruit.
I declined the lamb.

Placed my thumbprint on my new picture ID.

Wrote and read today. A sudoku or two.

Laid on a deck chair on the Pilot Deck, for part of the afternoon.

At 1800 local, we weigh anchor and head for the dock.