Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 105 International Date Line

Wednesday, 1-28-2009, bits of sunlight. At 10 am the sea was
nearly glassy. It is foggy at 1700. Sailing has been very smooth thus far, for the North Pacific. Later this day, we cross the International Date Line. Day 105, Wednesday, 1-28-2009, today. Day 106, Wednesday, 1-28-2009, tomorrow. This is like the movie 'Ground Hog Day'. We have another chance to make Wednesday an even better day. I hope the menu changes, not that there was anything wrong with the menu today. I just don't want to eat the same food two days in a row. What will change is our time difference, relative to home. Today, we are 18 hours ahead of CST. Tomorrow, we will be 5 hours behind CST.

Saw a pod of dolphins late this morning. I didn't have my camera, but as usual, George took excellent pictures. Had light drizzle as I walked to the focsl after lunch. Today's image is a cow cruise ship in Jakarta. It reminds me of how I feel on a regular cruise ship. MOOO!